I suggest you ...

In-Line Editing

Not sure why the other post was removed for In-line editing, but I think this would be a very useful and helpful to writters and editors... Specially if you could add a permission to a edit box.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve MillerSteve Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Gabe SumnerAdminGabe Sumner (Admin, sitefinity) responded  · 

This feature is planned and will exist in the official release of 4.0. It will not, however, exist in the upcoming BETA release of 4.0. Concepts or wireframes for this feature have not yet been finalized. After the BETA release we will release information about this feature.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gabe SumnerAdminGabe Sumner (Admin, sitefinity) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't realize those deleted posts would show up when searching. Hmmmm... Here is the story, I originally made several suggestions when I was showing this internally. However, when we launched we didn't want the forum to be dominated by "Gabe's suggestions"...so I deleted my suggestions. I figured the community would eventually re-add these items...and now it has happened. ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base